Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nobody in this world. I was never like this.



I know I constantly buy lots of trivial material things. Things to surround myself, to blind myself time to time from seeing the loneliness. ALONE. ALONE. ALONE. Words. Words I see going in circles in my head. I realized I pretty much have nobody here. All I have is him, my mom, my 2 cats and my soulmates who are so, so, so far away. I'm always so paranoid of him leaving me and I've nothing. Not even God can save me then. People. Friends. What are they when I don't even know how to interact or talk to anyone anymore? I just get angry. So angry that I start smashing and throwing things around. People don't know how to deal, people walk away, people leave and once again, I'm alone. Left alone to clean up my broken pieces.

6 comments:

  1. When you look beyond yourself into others and see their pain then maybe you will bridge a connection to those others that walk the earth. Maybe one day you will view beyond your narcissistic vision and see others are not shells but souls also. Humans are human. Until you understand and relate to this you will never be able to trust or be trusted. If I was "him" i reckon i'd leave you're pretentious stupid arse as well.

    The brave go through with their goals despite ailments that may hold them back , despite what materialistic moles may bitch about on vogue forums. The weak jump on vogue forum and have a bitch to make themselves feel important before understanding the situations of the subject or consequence.

    It's good to hear your mom and cats will put up with you. that's awesome. Don't piss em off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish annonymous would have the balls to leave that comment with their real name. i'd rather deal with someone "materialistic" than a weak, spiteful person who doesn't have the guts to say what they think openly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not saying you're materialistic! you're entitled to get yourself whatever you want without justifying it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, the classic anonymous. The wannabe intellectual with no clarity in the written word. And no ability to proofread.

    Loveless Heart- keep blogging and know you are not alone. We are never alone if there is someone who cares for us and loves us. Just keep that fact inside you, and let it help build your inner core of strength. I hope anonymous has someone who likes or even loves them. Although with that attitude, I doubt it.

    From another anonymous person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. from where is this screenshot? Please I have to know!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the much needed love. I reply to comments back on your blog if you have one!