Monday, April 2, 2012

crossroads.

  At this point of my life, I'm 24 and I've ZERO clue of what I'm going to do career wise. I'm now working in 2 casual jobs, looking for full time work. I've a degree which you know what? I don't even give a shit about. I only went to uni because my parents wanted me to, because it felt like a supposed natural progression. In the end, what was the damn point?

  I realized our parents' way of thinking are stuck in this paradigm where having a degree is everything but it is not, it was back in their times, back in our grandparents' time where having a degree means you're guaranteed to have a well-paid job but at our age and now, having a degree means fuck all.

  Sometimes, I don't even know why I care when everything comes to an end anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the much needed love. I reply to comments back on your blog if you have one!