Wednesday, May 23, 2012

w t h

Most times, I just feel like I'm the only person in the friendship who ever does anyone. The only person who tries to keep the thread alive by writing, e-mailing, one time, even going to her place to hand deliver to letter to be told she's not home and not heard anything since.

I don't give a fuck anymore. And yes, it makes me sad. Very, very sad to know that I pretty much won't be able to find and have any friends, real friends. Am I the only person feeling this way?

2 comments:

  1. :-( I'm sorry you're feeling this way. It sounds like a friendship with this girl isn't worth your time and effort. I hope you find an/other friend(s).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't talk to her anymore. After that incident, I've cut her off completely. I'm really good at cutting off people from my life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the much needed love. I reply to comments back on your blog if you have one!