Monday, July 2, 2012

Filthy Kids

Well, since the silly little kids that I worked with don't clean up after themselves. They think there is a magic cleaning fairy who cleans up after them. Management has taken away the microwave, dishes and cutlery away. The latter 2 don't bother me at all since I always bought my own BUT I NEED A microwave! I can't justify spending $10 on lunches every single day.

So... this is my meal plan (lunch only) for the week
Tues: Tacos (only 1.90 at salsas!)
Wed: Tuna salad with pine nuts, tomato, sweet corn and cucumber
Thurs: Couscous salad w chicken, tomato, cucumber, chickpeas and baby spinach
Fri: Pasta salad w bacon, potato, cucumber
Sat: Ham, cheese and mayo sandwich

Woop! Sounds like a plan to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the much needed love. I reply to comments back on your blog if you have one!