Saturday, December 11, 2010

Only to me

Once again, I failed the test and I've to repeat for the 4th time.
It only reminds me of how weak I'm and makes me feel even more shit about myself.
Been craving nothing but chocolate. Think my body is trying to seek some sort of happiness.

And fuck you all, Melbourne public transport.
I hate you, yarra trams.
I hate you, metro
I HATE YOU, TERRY MULDER! YOU'RE DOING A SHIT JOB.
I got trapped behind a night rider door and the dick head of a driver didn't even care.
Thank fucking god, I somehow managed to slip out but now, my back is very sore.
I feel stupid for not taking down the driver's name and bus license.

At least, I got these to look forward to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the much needed love. I reply to comments back on your blog if you have one!