Friday, October 21, 2011

Dark Under Eye Circles

My nemesis.

Recently I've been applying Kiehl's avocado eye cream. Honestly, I don't think it does much to my dark circles except to moisturize it and allows my concealor to blend and stay longer. I'm quite sure my dark circles are a combination of genetics and thin skin because sadly, on one side of my eye, you can see clearly a blueish-green vein. Le sigh. No way to get rid of these babies but just trying to find any method to reduce discoloration.


Just was watching The Doctors and the OB GYN said arnica gel can help so guess who is heading to Myer to Jurlique for arnica cream? Will report back.


Tried this from TBS. Useless and has bad consistancy. There was always separation from the gel and the oil when I push the pump. Yuck.

1 comment:

  1. I used to go to Bobbi's when I did a beginners clas about 2 yrs ago. Bobbi's is awesome..

    I m now going to one in Bondi called Pole Academy who are also great!

    It has made me realise how unfit I am and how my core strength is non existant, but it has made me get back into exercising which im loving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the much needed love. I reply to comments back on your blog if you have one!