Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm feeling a change

I feel quite pround of myself today. I'm the kind of person who says "I'll go on a healthy diet, run tomorrow, etc" but never does. But guess who woke up at 7.30 this morning to run? I'm going to start on running for 1.5minutes (attempted 2 minutes today. Does not work) and walk for 45 seconds and repeat x 4 or until I exercise for 30minutes depending on how my stamina goes.

Food for today as goes.
Breakfast: Peanut butter & jelly on pumpkin seed bread
Work lunch (that I made): Stir fried round beans, snow peas and bacon with carrots, broccoli & red peppers
Dinner: Undecided

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Good for you!

    It feels good to take of yourself.

    I am starting my health kick today too. Just taking it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the running, LH =D Good work. I take the dog out for a walk nightly after dinner and just that little bit of exercise really helps to clear the mind.

    Re twitter, none of my friends in real life are on it but there's plenty of voguettes to chat with! come and jooooooooooooin! I'll be your first follower =))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the much needed love. I reply to comments back on your blog if you have one!